View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Gloves--What's your preference??

I like what Mike & Fred have pointed to above.

The waterproof layer with the wool or fleece fingertip-less glove as a top layer seem to be growing in popularity with cold weather guys. I have been wearing the same 2 pair of Woolrich fingertip-less gloves since they were still making them in Woolrich Pennsylvania. They last forever (obviously) and they get me by. When it is too cold for them to offer any comfort it is also usually cold enough that the icing of the rod and line put a stop to the festivities anyway..........

And Mike,

It's really more about how you hold your mouth. Some have tried to tell me that the tongue position is what catches fish or completes a good cast but I tried it and went back to general mouth positioning

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;