View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 AM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sharkskin line dilemma

It could be cheap guides too. I'd get ahold of SA or the local rep and let them know because they have a lot of money invested in SS. If Sharkskin did that to his rod, I think they'd want to know and do some tests on it. If you don't have at least some hardened chrome guides, it might wear on them. But how were his guides before the Sharkskin. Or would he or anyone even know?
And we've all heard about the guys with sore or cut fingers. Like Jackster said in a previous SS post, it cut into his fingers but the were wet all day long.
I've had the SS for some months now and it's never bothered my finger or done any damage to the guides or epoxy/varnish.