View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Do you use a motorcycle?

That sporty sounds nice, the KLR's are just good beaters. Kinda like an old CJ5, they get decent mileage and will do better than the average speed limit when needed. I use a 16 T counter sprocket and a 43 rear and the thing will cruise at 70 while hardly working. That gear combo still allows for serious off road use if you're good with the clutch.

Get this, I have already hauled home a 29 lb. King Salmon in the right side pannier! With the tail sticking up and me in my waders I was quite a novelty when I came through Anchorage especially at red lights.