View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:11 AM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about
Default Fall2012 : Photo Contest#1

Hey all,
After watching the photo theme of the month thread sit idle for another several months and then seeing a recent bump reminding me of the idea, I figure I will go ahead and put together a photo contest!

With this being the first Photo Contest I have conducted here on NAFF, it may take me a few minutes to dial things in....So bear with me.

Rules are as follows:
-Entries must be submitted to me via PM, I will post all pictures in current thread. At the end of the submission deadline I will post a new thread with a poll for everyone to vote. FYI If photos are posted by others they will not be voted on!

- A limit of three entries per person and depending on how much interest we get I may only post one picture from each person to be submitted to poll.
If hardly anyone participates, well then I will post all submissions to poll.

- Photos must follow the theme provided (Themes will likely be related to the season/month but could be anything fishing related)

- All photos must be taken during time of photo contest (unless otherwise noted)

- Photo with the most votes wins and credits to all photos will follow.

- Winner must provide mailing address to me via PM in order to claim Prize!

Though I am offering a prize of a dozen or so classic old school flies, (May or may not be of value to you?) the idea of this is to motivate people to get out and get active (aka get out and take some pictures) the prize is just an added bonus.

So here is the information needed for Photo Contest #1

Theme: Fall 2012(As this is the first photo contest, photos do not have to be taken between now and deadline, but they do have to be from this fall. Hopefully this will allow everyone to play!)

Deadline for submissions: December 14, 2012

I will shoot for voting to be between: December 17 - 25

Alright pull together some photos or get out and take some!

Cheers!
Watson