View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Fall2012 : Photo Contest#1

Wow way to start us off guys!!! (That didn't take long)

As we get started there are couple things I will mention.

All but one link was good for embedding photos. I would rather use your link for the post that way you have more control of the photo and it spares me some time, but in the one case I did have to download the pic and then put it in my own host server, Picasa. No big deal.

To all the others, If you remove your photo(s) I believe it will be gone from this thread, So please leave it there until at least after the contest.

Also while it doesn't matter either way, you don't have to leave you mailing address until the winner has been decided, but like I said either way as long as your comfortable with that.

You will notice I gave the photos a # and a name. This will help in conversations about the photos and obviously help come voting time.

Oh! Also please do not mention who's photo is who's, if you know or think you know who's photo it is please don't ruin the element of surprise for others.
I feel this will keep the vote fair, based off of the photo and not the photographer.

Nice work guys.....
Photos are to follow
Cheers!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Photo taken by:brookfieldangler
Anticipation
Click the image to open in full size.

Photo taken by:Plecain
Road to nowhere

Photo taken by:brookfieldangler
Connection

Photo taken by:s fontinalis
Fall blanket