View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Lower Mountain Fork

If you need info that can be provided by 'untamedoutdoors' please PM to him.

I'm sorry but we do not allow for the answer to a question to be a reference to another web site, forum, or blog. Please don't be angry, there is a very good reason for this and I enforce the rule every time I find a link to a blog.

You can list a personal web location in your signature here but you may not post just to direct people to that personal site. If we did not have these rules this forum would be hardly more than a giant directory where everyone who has a blog would list them.

What we would really like is for content to be provided in posts and replies to posts. That type of participation is what has made this the most visited and used Fly Fishing Forum in America.

Thanks for understanding,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;