View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Lightbulb Please Read Before Starting A Fly Swap, This Sticky Contains Some Additional Rules.

In order to avoid any potential problems with fly swapping please contact me (Ard, Hardyreels) before posting a thread announcing a new swap.

The only reason I am asking you to do this is that we want to know who is going to be hosting a swap and when. Swap hosts also need to read and meet requirements of the 'Original Guidelines' found here > Fly Swap Guidelines

The members hosting the swaps will be responsible for setting the rules for how long the participants have to complete the flies and have them mailed in. They will also set the postage price for your return package and you should include that with your flies.

If you join in / sign up, for a swap and find that there is no way you can tie the flies you will need to advise the swap host asap about your need to cancel out. There is no shame in backing off but just not sending the flies is not cool.

People who sign up and don't send the agreed upon flies to the host (and do not give notice beforehand) will be barred from getting onto any swaps from that time forward.

Those will do for any swaps for now I hope, if you have questions please PM to me.

Ard