View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:32 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time for Another Fly Swap.............!!

The Swap address is out to each of the swap members in a series of PMs. Let me know if you did not receive it.

Also, don't forget to toe tag your flies and, as Eunan suggested, ship them in some form or rigid container; like an Altoids can or something similar. That way these dries won't get crushed in the USPS.

I think that pictures and step-by-steps of the flies that we tie up add a lot to a swap. I can either set up a separate thread for this in the Shared Patterns sub-forum; like John did for the Nymph Swap, or we can put them right in to this thread. My own bias is to keep everything right here in a single thread; it eliminates the need to toggle back and forth to see the member's flies. But, let me know how you'd prefer to do it and we'll go that way.

Pocono

Last edited by Pocono; 11-19-2012 at 08:50 PM.