View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:52 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swaps for the New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Not a swap per se, but might be nice to do a donation. Like a swap, everyone ties up a dozen then they are donated to Casting for Recovery, Project Healing Waters, or similar organization? If we wanted to do a swap with it, we could tie up 2 dozen, split up one as a swap and donate the other. Lot's of tying but could be a good way to amass a lot of flies for donation.
Nice idea William. I bet we could something get together, just forgo the swap aspect and donate. Does anyone work with any of these groups? I have a friend that has taken people out for Casting for Recovery, I could pick his brain. But if anyone here has personal connection, that would be great.