View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:49 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swaps for the New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Nice idea William. I bet we could something get together, just forgo the swap aspect and donate. Does anyone work with any of these groups? I have a friend that has taken people out for Casting for Recovery, I could pick his brain. But if anyone here has personal connection, that would be great.
John: I've been in contact with the gal that runs the Wyoming Casting for Recovery program. I had asked her about the possibility of helping with next year's program and she had mentioned the need for flies and that someone had donated six dozen flies to last year's program. I told her that I would do up some flies for her for the coming year. JP has told me that he would also be willing to tie up a dozen to donate, so there is some interest if you decide to go that route I can pass you her name and email address.
I also have been in contact with the Rocky Mountain coordinator for Project Healing Waters and can pass you his contact information as well if interested. He told me they can always use donated flies for their program as well.

Larry