View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:39 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie questions

"Thanks so much Fred for you answer. Very informative and I appreciate you taking the time break down my questions to address each complex point. I now have a better understanding on how to approach my needs."

You're most welcome Sir. 2hander fishing is an expensive 'Mistress,' but (somewhat) like 'sex.' There's always something new ....

I have no idea anymore how many rods I own, and the new one was delivered Yesterday. Actually, totally 'retro. ' One of the original Sage 'Brownies.' 71360-4's in pristine condition and a 1930'ish Hardy Marquis Salmon 2. Reels a bit worse for 'where' (obviously well used), the rod ... mint. Almost want to buy a silk line for these two; what a marriage that would be.

Fred

Edit: For got the reminder, start at the fly and work backwards.