View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:19 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Whatcha readin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Eunan, I noticed your 'Classic Salmon Flies' by Mikael Frodin.....I recently found a new one on ebay for $18.00 with shipping included and jumped on it. Talk about some beautiful flies and recipes.

Tell me about the 'Carrie Stevens' book.
You got a good deal, i bought mine for $30 on a different forum. Great book.
The Radencich book is the ULTIMATE salmon fly book. 1700 patterns. Worth the $50-60 price tag.

The Stevens book is the definitive one on her life, style and patterns. I believe all known Stevens streamers are in there.

One other salmon fly book, more artistic (pictorially) than instructional is the Judith Dunham book. And the Paul Rossman books (the last two in the photo) are great for the very artistic in terms of the flies within.
I just got the Rossman books at the weekend from Paul himself.

Addicted To Vise