Thread: new 2wt rod
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: new 2wt rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindogt View Post
Pfssshhhhh! (the sound of opening a pale ale) Here's to a more fishy 2013!
I could compare hard luck stories from this past season with the worst that can be offered. I was on the other end of the weather spectrum, it was 41* here on July 9th and it just kept raining. We got some breaks in the rain but it was just regrouping and preparing for the big push that began on the 13th of September. It rained into October and delivered the 100 year flood deal from Tok Junction to Western Kodiak. There was nowhere to fish except lakes but then you had to keep the pump running or the boat would fill up............... I hear ya, it was a tough year for some of us huh?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;