View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Do you use a motorcycle?

Hey,

I just finished putting my KLR back together after replacing the bearings and races in the steering tube. What a job. Maybe it's the Alaska roads but I've never had a set of steering head bearings go bad on me. This set did!

Now I have to change the tires to a set of Mefo Explorers for the mud. That'll be a good time. I do all my own wrench work on the bikes when not tying flies. My wife has one (KLR) also so I stay busy in the garage getting ready for spring.

We're taking them up the Denali Highway this year for some Grayling and trout fishing so I have to have them ready. Alaska is hard on the equipment.