Thread: Parasol Emerger
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Parasol Emerger

I was introduced to the parasol emerger pattern by Kelly (kglissmeyer) who uses them while fishing on his No Tellum Spring Creek where the fish are super selective. The water is super clear with very little current so the fish have a good look at your presentation. His method is to use the parasol emerger as an indicator in a dry/dropper setup with some sort of nymph pattern trailing. I'm not sure if he uses two droppers or not, I'm thinking he only uses one but could be wrong. If he doesn't see your post, send him a PM as he fishes this setup way more than I have.
Here is the link to how he ties the parasol emerger: Tying Schollmeyer's Parasol Emerger

Larry