View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bit of diverse tying for the Christmas season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morayflyfisher View Post
Yes I remember it couldnt believe the prices they sold for I saw some going for $900

I jumped into my cape box and sold a few myself that I had spare but never got that much.Thankfully its back to stable prices again.The game fayres removed all of their stock due to it here.

I always keep a good stock myself tying all the time and dont think Ill ever use all the ones I have now but trying is good
The fad never affected me as I had plenty of stock saved up over the years. The thought occured to me to sell a couple when the prices on EBay went crazy but just couldn't turn loose of any.

Larry