View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:39 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deals you may want to look at

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
I can't bring myself to participate in Albright's game.

I've seen enough reviews of their stuff to know that it's worth what you can buy it for, in fact probably a bit more. I just hate the price advertising scam they have going on.

They show these extravagant MSRPs and then the sale price and it's all bull.

An MSRP of $900? Really? Do they have any retailers at all, let alone retailers that sell their stuff for those prices?

But they are on sale now for $175... OK, that is probably a decent deal on a fine piece of gear.
I agree, when you've watched their website for awhile you can see the silliness of their 'sales'. But if you want the product, buy it cause it's a good price, not cause it's a big sale