View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Beautiful headwater in the Montana backcountry

Memories; I can hear that old song play when I see these type of posts. The fact that there are so many people telling of their experiences on this forum is just one of the things that keeps me logging on every day. I'm not sure if it is because of getting older or a side effect of living where I do but I don't do the deep hike to the head waters any more. I have, and they always were great adventure, many trout cooked over the fires and many places I may never see again. This is a good thread for sure! Here there are not many trails that will get you to where someone is not already at via helicopter - float plane - or river boat. Because of that I use the boat to explore but I still have a handful of little streams that I walk to and I never tell a soul where or which they are. That way I can still have a little memory material for the future.

Like Larry, I never spotted this thread when it was posted but as you can see it made me reply

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;