View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monsters do exist, I need one.

Had one of the 18's and it was a 'Monster Rod;' far more than I could handle. I can just imagine what a 20'er would be like.

If you decide to jump on the 20 footer (http://bruceandwalker.co.uk/products...peycaster-4x4/) one thing to keep in mind the 20% VAT is waived as rod is being shipped 'out country.' To get a rough idea of 'your cost' take the list price 'times' .8 'times' $1.62 (approx. conversion rate of dollar to the Pound). Shipping would be costly due to the length of the package. Will have to go UPS/DSL/whom-ever. Max length of a Postal package (if memory serves) is 1 meter long, and you'd be waaaay over that.

Forgot to add: I purchased my 18 footer direct from B & W, whole process went 'as smooth as silk.'

Fred

Last edited by fredaevans; 12-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.