Thread: Western MA
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Western MA

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, one of the things you'll learn about fly fishing is that few knowledgeable types will simply tell someone they don't know the best place they know of to fish beyond that we never write it on the net...........

So, you might as well start joining in the conversations that are going on in the threads and let the other Mass. members know you're around, then I'll bet you'll get some tips. There are many fishing guides (books) available and if I were new to your state I'd snatch one up for a starter.

Welcome to the group,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;