View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brothers N. of the boarder

Seems like an elegant (and expensive) solution to a problem that really shouldn't be a problem. A zip lok bag or empty leader pack would do pretty much the same thing...

I just coil the line around my fingers (if its a lot) and put it in a zip lok, then cut the ends of all the loops with a pocket knife before discarding (so there is nothing for critters to get tangled in) before discarding or recycling.

I carry an empty folded "leaf" bag in my vest and if I come across a ton of **** along a stream or beach, especially stuff like big snarls of mono, I'll make an effort to pick it up and stuff it in the bag.

mark