View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new guy from italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamantina View Post
Thanks again for your welcome
hi Fred,
I come from the north of Italy. My city is Como, famous for a wonderful lake. A famous american citizen (do you know George Clooney ?) has an amazing house on the lake.

Bye
I know the City well. Loved the walk on the beach (a pedestrian walk about 6 feet above the edge of the lake) and look down into the water. Some SERIOUS sized fish in there. Very Serious fish.

Stayed at the same hotel with each visit; had to take this little tram up the hillside to get to the building. Thing was big enough for 4 people or two people and luggage. The view, Dear God did this place have a view!!!!
Fred