View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What have you been tying today?

This was my second try at this streamer, the first one blew up and I'm gonna do one or 2 more to see if I can get it down. I imagine it will catch a fish in the spring. The beauty of our fish is that they're curious and bright colors interest them.
Click the image to open in full size.

I've never tied this before but saw an example and thought it was very different. It's called Lord Ibis, originated by Preston Jennings. I did this on a Bartleet #6 and all was well until the back side wing sheath slipped up and wanted to stay. The more you might want to mess with that, the worse it'll get...............

But hey, I'm tying a little,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;