View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations! and welcome to our 1 millionth forum visitor in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Thank You Colin,

I guessed we would hit that mark based on the average daily stats but now with your post I know it's official. Many of the membership here have commented to me either on the forum or privately that they have used many fishing web sites and that they find this to be the best of the bunch.

It's a pleasure to be part of this,

Ard
As Ard stated, it is a pleasure to play a small part of all this! I really enjoy the membership we have on this forum the the quality of the discussions and lack of hostility that you see on other forums. Thanks to all that have made this such a great place to hang out and discuss fly fishing and whatever else is on your mind!

Larry