View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Louisiana Redfish and Specled Trout

Mudbug: I've never fished for Redfish but it is definitely on my bucket list.....be sure to take lots of photos and post a trip report when you get back, what an awesome opportunity you have. I'm jealous!

For some additional information you might want to listen to the episodes on Ask About Fly Fishing on Redfish fishing, you will have to sign up for a temporary membership to listen to the archive broadcasts but it is free, at least inititally. On page 10 of the archive there is an episode titled "Big Redfish in the Louisana Bayous" by Alec Griffin.
Show Archive - Ask About Fly Fishing
Then there is another episode on page 14 of the archive titled "Redfish on the Fly" by John Kumiski.
Show Archive - Ask About Fly Fishing
The Orvis fly fishing podcast by Tom Rosenbauer has an episode titled "On the Hunt for Redfish with Capt Dave Hunt".
Orvis Podcasts - Fly Fishing Guide and Double Barrel

Larry