View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations! and welcome to our 1 millionth forum visitor in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
I really enjoy the membership we have on this forum the the quality of the discussions and lack of hostility that you see on other forums. Thanks to all that have made this such a great place to hang out and discuss fly fishing and whatever else is on your mind!

Larry
Well said. I have in the past used one other forum. They had a completely different attitude. Some of it outright hostile. They also have a fraction of the members. Everytime I have seen trouble start here in the same fashion as the other now personally boycotted site, it came to a swift end here. I used to, despite my boycott, check the other site once in a while because there were a couple of amazing fly tyers on it but they seem to have driven them away so I have no reason to even check now. The funniest part is that they had been gone for months and I was not aware of it. Shows how often I checked. Another member here told me about it.

I also like that it not just us from North America. It has been gaining members from all over the planet. In the last week we have had one from Turkey and one from Italy. Some of my favorite members are not from North America. Like JP. Now if I could just get him to grow a mustache.

Congratulations to everyone who helped the site become what it is today. Best forum on the web.