View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: You live in Florida and your pet snane get too big, now what?

I read that Fred and if we had 17 foot long snakes killing everything in store here while reproducing at will, not to mention being an invasive species...................... I really wouldn't care who hunted and killed them one little bit. I believe the people who are worried about whether this is a good idea or not may be part of the 'We should study the problem more before taking any actions for fear they may be wrong' group that seems to get involved in everything these days.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that going off half cocked is a good plan of action but there are a couple of old sayings that come to mind regarding the article and the Snake Hunt.

1. Regarding the snake hunt: "For God's sake man, do something even if it's wrong".

2. Regarding those who find fault with the idea: "Some people won't be happy if you hung them with a new rope"

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;