Thread: Fly Line Chart
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Line Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Wow! You guys are great! Before I even had a chance to see this thread you had everything right there. This is why this is such a great forum.

I don't remember what line it was, but about a week or two ago one came up the manufacturer said was a full line weight different than the industry standard. I made the comment then that they should give you weights on lines and grain windows on rods. I think my comment started standards schmanderds.
Too funny by half, all too true!

fae

Dear God, shifting to the 'business' lap top and the smaller key board is a learning experience... PO OP