Thread: Midge fly swap
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:02 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midge fly swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaaker View Post
I am amazed how quickly you all responded. That is fine by me, I am just looking for a way to spread my creations and get new ideas. Hopefully it is a go.
Phaaker - first off, welcome to the forum!

We used to have a very busy fly swap schedule and one very busy fly swap moderator who ran every swap. We had some issues, basically there was just too many swaps going on and eventually they ended.

So we have just begun to get the swaps going again and Ard, who was mentioned, is a forum moderator that is helping get the swaps running again. So that is why you got some many replies so quickly. There are many here that are anxious for the swaps to get going again, but also anxious about everything running smoothly.

Please, hang in there. I am in line to host the next (or soon) swap in then new year. Keep an eye out as I think we are on the right track and will the swaps will be picking up over the winter months.