Thread: Midge fly swap
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:18 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midge fly swap

There were multiple issues with the swaps in question but I think Ard and the rest of the mods have addressed this in a way that has definately made a great improvement! By limiting the swaps to one followed by the next and knowing how each is progressing has helped . By sending a message to Ard to let him know who wants to host he has a roster system and Deanmt is next in line. Also anyone interested should not only read the sticky but read the original guidelines . For example to host you must have a minimum of 100 posts which is actually quite liberal compared to other forums which require participation in a minimum of three swaps before hosting. I think most people are quite happy with the new system and I hope it continues on the path it's trending! Hopefull you to will host one soon or get the chance to participate!
Welcome to the forum!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser