View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:39 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Some recent tying!

Quote:
man.. them hardcore fly guys get PO'ed when they see a SJW at the end of a tippet.. these will surely give'em all heart attacks
Like I posted, these will be for panfish, so I don't know why anyone should get upset. To each their own! The fly & spinner combination is not new & was once very popular with fly rodders, even for trout. I used these quite a bit when I was a kid, or I would thread a spinner & clevise with a few beads on the tippet ahead of the fly, and they do work rather well. This adds some weight, some flash and a bit of vibration, so I don't see it as any different that adding some of the other materials we use.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!