View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some recent tying!

Ever since I lost one of Joni's Furled leaders and tried to recover it with scuba gear, I have been giving consideration to using a small spinner blade or something to create vibration in the water. I love the spot this happened because I catch huge Walleye there. However, once I went down in scuba gear I realized that the fish in that water in the best of conditions have about 16 or 18 inches of visibility. Those little spinners you have right there I could just clip on the flies I already have. Where did you find them?

It should be interesting trying to get one of those out of the water with a spey cast huh?