View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: What Reel Should I Ask Ms. Santa to bring me with a Shiny New Sage One Rod?

I fish the Nautilus FWX 5/6 (black) mounted with RIO Gold on my beloved ONE #5. I have complete confidence that the great Hatch 4+ and Abel Super 5N would be equally excellent mates though I have not checked them out for balance. ONE's are quite light weight and sensitive to reel weight. I would like the Sage reel in bronze matching the ONE's reel seat color or Hardy Ultralite DD in black too but they are both made in Korea...I have no big issue with this (it's not like they are Chinese-made) but you said you wanted US-made which many of us will say "OK, fine" to and my reel is US-made and the other two are made in CA which is right next door to the US (just kidding!).