View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Alberta, Saskatchewan or BC

Brandon,

I'm in Wasilla Alaska. Here we are waiting for breakup and most of the open water around me is closed until June. These are areas where rainbow trout spawn and they are protected until June to ensure successful spawning.

All other waters will be open as soon as the ice goes out and I will be out as soon as I can.

As for this part of the forum being dead............. I use the General discussion and fly tying forums the most. There you will find many interesting threads & posts. I have checked out your flies and have many of my patterns posted in the fly tying "Share patter" threads.

I have tried to put up some threads that support interaction in the general discussion forum. Look for "Putting a face to the name" this thread has many photographs of members in it and you are welcome to post a mug shot also. There is another thread called "Your biggest fish on a fly" that has lots of pictures of members from all over the continent with some amazing fish.

To sum it up you can pick any of the forums and look back in the pages of threads, if you find something interesting add a post and that will serve to bring new life to the thread. Also if you are looking to liven things up, ask a question and I'm sure you'll get some response. Recently I put up a thread titled "Too much attention to distance" and drew a flurry of action in a very short order.

I'm not completely sure what you want when you say the forum is dead but you can make your own action if you feel it needs to be livened up. Go for it, I'll probably post to your threads.

Ard