View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:07 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ever had a really one off call from your Auto Ins. Co's?

I'll leave names out of this, but I have one of 'those' plug in things under my dash board. Records every time you drive, how fast, yada-yada and reports back via (so I'm told) via cell phone towers.

Anyway, sitting here on the computer and cell phone rings.

My usual "Good Afternoon/morning/what-ever" and "Mr. Evans?

"Yes."

"This is xyz from abc. Did you drive your Jeep Liberty anywhere on Thursday?"

''No, why do you ask?"

"May I ask why not?"

'Weathers the pits, fishing, if you'll excuse the verbage the shxts, so just .. yada-yada. But why are you asking?"

And this is where the conversation really started to get 'interesting.'

'Do you own a second automobile?' 'No, just the Jeep.' What's the license plat number?' A hang on, I'm on my cell phone and I'll have to walk out and look.'

'Per your 'Snapshot' you haven't driven the automobile for almost the past five days, would that be correct?'

'Ya, etc.'

'We've had a claim submitted that said the vich was in a major 'at fault' traffic accident on Thursday morning.... but the 'Snapshot' says the vich. hadn't move two days before or two days after and there was no interruption of service (what ever the hell that means), is that correct?'

Whooa! Let's back up and start this all over again!!!'Have someone come out and look at my car; zip damage anywhere!'

Rest of the conversation was darned informative. End game of all of this is KEEP YOU'RE BUTT COVERED!!!!

fae

Last edited by fredaevans; 12-22-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spooling sucks