View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:39 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ever had a really one off call from your Auto Ins. Co's?

Fred, I can relate to the experience about having a device like that on your vehicle. I don't on my personal vehicles, but I drive a tractor trailer for a living & it's equipped with an on board computer that keeps track of my logs. (Logs are required by law.) It's also got a GPS system built in & records all kinds on operational information. I was once accused of a hit & run in the truck, but like you there was no damage to my truck & the GPS showed that I was in a different state at the time of the alleged accident. Needless to say the company told the other party to pack sand!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!