View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:15 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ever had a really one off call from your Auto Ins. Co's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I had the first and only accident in my entire life this last Spring. I was hit lightly in the rear end by a women about 9.25 months pregnant in her husbands brand new truck. I was coming out of a McDonald's parking lot and she just barely tapped the drivers side rear corner. She gets out and bursts into serious tears. I told her no need for tears, that was what insurance was for. I had never even been in one as a passenger bofore that.
Few and far between DD; but had my share. Last was a "T-Bone" to my Jeep. Guy came off a side street and hit me so hard it (I kid you not) ripped all four tyres off the car. I didn't know that was possible.

No 'damage' to me, but my poor Dog wouldn't (he was standing next to me in the back doing nose 'snuggles') get into the rental car, or the Jeep for that matter, for close to a year.

Fellow was 'The 8 ball into the corner pocket.'