Thread: Caddidflies
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Caddidflies

Gary LaFontaine was one of a kind, his humor and quick wit always kept everyone laughing and on their toes.

I had the pleasure of spending time with him, Mike Lawson, and Jack Dennis on a few occasions during the early 90's when they did a yearly seminar during the Winter called 'The Traveling Fly fisherman'. It was a two day event on trout fishing tactics and the second day was spent tying with them teaching you tips and techniques on their popular flies. Classes were always limited so everyone got 1 on 1 time with each of them.

I agree Kerry, if a person ties and fishes Caddis Flies, they need to have this book, and refer to it often.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Last edited by fysh; 12-24-2012 at 01:30 PM.