View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:32 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Steve Gotshall is the custom line maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delopez View Post
Honestly, so far, I think the best bet is to call Bob meiser, tell him the rod you have, the length, etc., and have him make you an aggressive scandi matched to your rod. The guy knows what he's doing and having the perfect length, weight, etc. to match your rod is unbeatable in my opinion.
Actually its Steve Gotshall who builds the lines for Bob and Gary Anderson. There may be one more in that mix: 541 840 2594 is his phone number. Have several for my rods; all one off's. Even if you/I had the same rod its doubtful we'd get exactly the same line. Won't cost you a penny more than something off the shelf.

Fred