View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:33 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: finally solved the dubbing mystery

Here's a tip for those learning to tie that helped me when I started tying, if you think you have enough dubbing in your fingers pull half of it out hold it up to your light and if you can see through it dub it. Another thing I learned to do with synthetics like super fine, antron and others is take a pinch and then start tearing to shorter lengths. Its a PINA getting the long fibers to wrap the thread evenly, sometimes I'll take a good grip of whatever I plan to use and chop it up so the fibers are shorter. With natural materials like muskrat, rabbit and squirrel, tack wax is your friend, you don't need to lather your thread just give it some traction to grab onto.