View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: finally solved the dubbing mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
Nice work! Isn't it great to be in a Sport/Hobby that allows us to keep learning no matter how long we have been at it!!
I couldn't agree more! I have been tying off and on for 30 years and I'm still learning. With the Internet age learning has become much easier with the the advent of YouTube videos and forums like this and the great SBS's that are shared amongst the members. I really enjoy seeing the work of the true masters of tying: Laurie, Trygve, Rasevic, Kelly, Eunan, Hugh, Kevin, JP, Ard, Allan and a host of others on this forum who have posted some phenomenal work.

Larry