View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Dorian,
The S.F. is the main reason I'm looking at portable systems.

Just today we received the info for our season pass there. In it they mention 'Day-floaters' starting this year will also be required to carry some sort of a waste disposal system. even if it is only one of the disposable bags that work with this system.

The price, ease of use, and relatively light weight are making this system a consideration.
I tried to get the wife to agree that a Home Depot Bucket and garbage bag would fill the bill. She's not budging much on her opposition to that idea.
She really is a good sport and doesn't ask much, so I guess she may as well have a decent potty.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."