Thread: Reel appraisal
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reel appraisal

Mr. Bash beat me to it.

CLASSIC

You might want to give them a call and talk with them about your reel. Be prepared to send photos. Also, remember, he is in business to make a buck or two so if you are trading or selling there, you might not get what a used one retails for.

What I have noticed about ebay is that prices can fluctuate GREATLY. I've been watching it for a year or so and have observed that there can be some really great buys, and other items end up being sold for way more than value. In my opinion, you'd have to watch it for a while and see the same item you've got come up and go with an average selling price. The ebay market in some cases, has its own distinct market pricing/value system.

Folks who sell on fishing forums are often a little more willing to deal with other members. Certainly not a requirement nor an absolute rule, just another observation of mine.