Thread: Whats up?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:33 PM

bignap200 is on a distinguished road
Default Whats up?

Yo guys just joined up here, from Atlantic City N.J. And 90% of my fishing is done 80 nm east in the Atlantic Ocean chasing Tuna, swords, white and blue marlin and many other pelagic species. As well as inshore fluke. Striped bass, blackfish ...... Whatever wants to eat. But at 7 yrs old my father put a 10ft 6 wt fly rod in my hand on one of the Lake Ontario tribs for steelhead and the crazy obsessive addiction began. Now at 36 Im 100 times worse as I was then! Something about being in the water on ur own reading the water tying ur own flies, doing all the work urself that I love more than taking a 55" boat 90 miles offshore with crew of 6 with reports and satellite surface temp charts and the electronics that we have today the fish dnt stand a chance! When I'm fly fishing I'm also hunting and using skills learned over time! Anyway I'm just getting into 2 handed spey fishing, bought 2 rods and I'm starting to learn a little bit because its all new to me and in sort of a diff language than single hand fly fishing. Hoping to gain some knowledge on here...