View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:41 PM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First musky on the fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Congats. That is a really pretty fish. What strain Musky do you have in that lake? They have a really interesting pattern on them.
Thanks!

The musky in this lake are all pure musky - not tigers. The original stocking of this particular lake was most likely a mix of fish from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania breeders. Many current stockings most likely come from one the states 2 hatcheries that is fed by eggs collected from musky now living in Indiana.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem308 View Post
Great job man, that is a good looking muskie. Can we get a better look at the fly that you tied?
Thank you.

I've retired that fly as a model/trophy. There are a few things I want to change on it and once I get it perfected, I'll post an SBS