View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:11 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most Memorable Fish of 2012

Is it fair to have two?

The first is the most memorable day fishing. That was at the end of the summer. Had a day of guided fishing with my dad, brother, and two brothers-in-law. Several of us caught trout north of 5lbs and I also caught my first snake river cut and Colorado cut. Amazing fishing and nice way to spend a day with family.

My most memorable fish of the year came in September on one of my favorite streams. It had been unofficially closed for the summer because of flows and temps. It 'opened' again towards the end of September and I was anxious to see how the fish held up. Shortly after arriving, I was very happy to catch and release an energetic 9" brown to start a fun day of fishing. It was nice to see how resilient the fish were.