2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph
I was going to wait till Jan. 1, 2013 to post the next swap but Pocono's dry fly swap is mailing out on Monday morning and since I've been laying around recovering from a bout with the holiday flu I'm bored!
Swap #1 of the New Year will be for Czech-style nymphs. Now you don't have to be a Czech nympher or need to know any special patterns to participate. What I am considering "Czech-style" are weighted nymphs in simple patterns. Two or three materials is all one needs to make effective nymphs. What we don't want here are PT's, Copper Johns, Princes, etc. Just simple, heavy fish-catching nymphs that we can hopefully use this winter/early spring.
DEADLINE is JANUARY 31, 2013.
Swap is open to 12 tyers (plus me!). Everyone ties 12 flies and gets 12 back.
Flies returned in container they are recieved in. SASE much appreciated, otherwise cash for return postage please. Please have a pattern chosen when signing up.
I will be contributing a green #12 tube body caddis larva.
Gittyup! And thanks for playing, John (aka dean)
1. dean_mt, #12 Electric Caddis Larva
2. sumojo, green Sledge Larva Nymph ---- RECEIVED
3. theboz, #12 S&D grub ---- RECEIVED
4. Liphookedau, ----RECEIVED
5. Kerry Pitt, Blue Light Special --- RECEIVED
6. wt_bash, #12 Walt's Worm ---- RECEIVED
7. ghocevar, "something real nice" ---RECEIVED
8. r reese, Razorback Variant ----- RECEIVED
9. mudbug --- RECEIVED
10. biggie robs, Caddis Nymph Pupa ala McPhail --- RECEIVED
11. williamhj, #14 Czech Nymph ---- RECEIVED
12. la_jolla1, Hotspot Czech Nymph --- RECEIVED
13. Kayo, olive Czech Nymph ---- RECEIVED
Last edited by dean_mt; 02-06-2013 at 01:11 AM.