Thread: Pulaski Steel
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:04 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pulaski Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben664 View Post
Red Owl;

I'm also totally new for steelhead fishing on the Great Lakes. I recommand you this book Great Lakes Steelhead, Salmon & Trout: Essential Techniques for Fly Fishing the Tributaries: Karl Weixlmann: 9780811735834: Amazon.com: Books I just finish read it last week, and it's a VERY good book (when, where, and how to fish).

If anyone have other references, please share !!
Looks like a fun read and 'went' to the Amazon sight and did a "Well I'll Be Damned!?" Kindle I know of, want to buy one? Not a chance.

The "Well-Well-Well, who knew?" You can download the kindle app into your computer, you don't need a tablet. Couldn't hit that key fast enough.

Fred