View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

Greg, you're in with something real nice!

Reese, you are welcome to join in as well. I don't want to be too much of a stickler, I'm sure your beadhead Razorback is a cool fly, but please think about your pattern and the theme. I want a "generally specific" (if there is such an oxymoron) type of nymph here, but also wanted to keep it open enough for those that don't tie specifically Czech nymphs. Take a look at what fontinalis posted just above you and then google Czech nymph. Maybe you can come up with a new variant of your Razorback, who knows maybe it will be a killer.

Eunan, thanks for posting those notes, those are good guidelines for everyone to consider, though they don't need to be stridently followed. Thanks.