View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:19 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some fly patterns to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariboo87 View Post
I LOVE fly swaps but right now I have to regain what I had to tying materials and such as I had to sell almost everything I owned in February due to me being in a car accident (hit a huge moose) and having to pay bills and keep a roof over the family's head while I healed up. I made a post in the buy and sell area on this site looking for materials and such so I can get back to what I love most, tying and fishing. It was tough to get rid of what I loved most as you can see I take pride in what I do and am going absolutely bonkers right now not tying.

Thanks for the great comments and likes everyone, when I get back to tying I will post up alot more for everyone![COLOR="Silver"]
Good luck re-stocking your tying materials. Life has a way of changing on you; sometimes when you least expect it. Adaptability is usually the thing that gets you through it best.

Maybe you should work up a pattern: Moose Meat - just to get even with the critter that whacked you.

Hope you're doing better now.

Happy New Year!

Pocono

PS we've got another person from Alberta on this forum; from Fort Saskatchewon, I think. His name is Kerry Pitt; you should try to hook up with him if you're not too far apart. His screen name here is: Kerry_ Pitt; also an excellent fly tyer.